Thursday, September 30, 2010

Emily Osment arrives in Brazil in October

Actress and singer Emily Osment, who plays Lilly Truscott on Hannah Montana, will arrive in Brazil in October to perform at the 30th Sao Paulo at Via Funchal, and 31 in Rio de Janeiro, in the Citibank Hall. Emily arrives in the country to promote their debut album Fight or Flight, to be launched on 5 October.With the end of the series, the teen actress and singer threw himself to his musical career. Osment, who turned 17 in April this year, Emily and recorded the EP All the Right Wrongs, and recently released the clip for All the Way Up

About his new job, Emily says she is very excited to begin participating in the dissemination of the record:

"I loved to finish my album with Nellee Hooper. I could dance, writing and redo all over again, until I was completely satisfied with the results. I have many plans for this album and I'm ready to show what was inside me for so long. "
My Delicious:

You might also like: